I want to give you a quick and easy way to get started preparing for your job interview.
Below are Most Job Interview Questions and Answers you should know before your job Interview
To Be Continued...
Article Prepared by Mkaguzi Blog on July 22, 2016 Updated April 2017
Publisher: Charles U.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why should I hire you?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why do you want to work at our company?
- What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
- What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
- How do you feel about working nights and weekends?
- Can you work under pressure?
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
- What are your goals?
- What motivates you to do good job?
- What makes you angry?
- How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
- Are not you overqualified for this position?
- Describe your ideal company, location and job
- Explain how would be an asset to this organization?
- Who has inspired you in your life and why?
- Would you lie for the company?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?