Process Engineer in Training
and upon successful completion of the training programmed, will be engaged on
• B. Sc .in Chemical and Process Engineering from a recognized institution.
• Computer literacy.
Effective communication in English language.
• Burning desire to succeed in a high performance environment.
• Ready to work long hours.
Sound mental and physical health.
Plant Engineer - Back end in the Factory
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Engineering Manager and will be engaged
on permanent and pensionable terms.
• Planning, organising and co coordinating maintenance.
• Monitor the production machines/units performance.
• Plan and implement overhaul programme.
• Design and redesign various machine components.
• Supervision of jobs.
• B. Sc .or Advanced diploma in Mechanical engineering from a recognized institution.
• At least three years work experience in a similar position in a large manufacturing firm.
Burning desire to succeed 'in a high performance environment.
• Effective communication in English language.
Ready to work long hours .
. Sound mental and physical health