Vacancy for Automobile Technician/Mechanic
A leading logistics company in TZ is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill in the above vacant position.
The candidate must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in servicing/repairing HGVs,
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a multicultural environment,
- Ability to trouble shoot and conduct a good detailed inspection,
- Certification / qualification in Motor Vehicle Mechanics Grade II,
Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintaining vehicle functional condition by listening to driver complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical systems malfunctions; replacing damaged parts and components.
- Verifying vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complying with company’s HSE requirements by ensuring that tasks are done in a clean and safe environment.
- Finding and identifying mechanical faults, for example in the brakes, gears or fuel pumps
- Checking for problems in vehicles with testing equipment connected to the vehicle’s electronic control unit (ECU)
- Advising manager on the repairs needed and how critical they are and the repair time estimates
All Applicants should be sent via email to:
NOTE: Deadline for application is 2nd October, 2015.