BM Micro-Finance Company


LOAN SALES OFFICER POSITION DESCRIPTION:

Job description

BM microfinance is fast growing company. It offer loans to government staff.

It is planning to open NEW branches in all regions of Tanzania.

It is seeking an experience loan sales officer who has ever worked with microfinance/banks that paid him/her commission based on monthly performance

Job Responsibilities:

• To identify potential clients
• To make presentation to potential clients
• To make loan principal calculation based on Take home salary and Basic salary of client
• To help the client to fill the forms
• To validate the loan attachments such as ID card, Salary slips etc

Requirements:

The applicant should have at least 1 year working experience with Microfinance/banks that offered him/her Commission based his/her monthly performance

Job Qualifications:

• Diploma, Bachelor, Master or any qualification

SAMPLE OF EMAIL APPLICATION
To: bmjobapplication@gmail.com
Subject: loan sales Officer; based in XXXX region(Mkoa)
Email body:
Hello!
I have X years’ experience working as loan sales agent in XXX company. My highest earned commission per month was TSH………………..

I am currently working with XXX Company which pays me……. (Commission/Salary) at the end of month
I am currently based in XXX District , XXXX Region.
My phone numbers are 0715-555-55X, 0755-555-555X
I have attached my CV
Regards
Kelvin Tesha

APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:

Email Subject “loan Sales Officer; Based in XXX region Now ”, Send your CV to bmjobapplication@gmail.com