Source Mwananchi,25th May 2016
Mzumbe University invites applications from suitably qualified and competent
Tanzanian applicants to fill the following vacant Position
Personal Secretary II- (2 posts)
Qualification and Experience
Holder of a National Form IV Certificate with credit passes in English and Kiswahili with a typing speed of 80 w.p.m; manuscripts and tabulation stage III, Secretarial duties and office practice stage II, English or Kiswahili short hand speed of 80 w.p.m.
• Types all general correspondence and non-confidential matters
• Types letters, minutes, notices, bulletins, circulars, certificates, charts and stencils
• Prints reports, letters etc;
• Takes proper care of all machines under his/her charge and makes sure they are used for official work only;
• Files copies of typed letters in relevant files
• Receive and directs visitors;
• Attends telephone calls and takes messages;
• Makes sure there are all necessary facilities for proper job performance;
(c) Salary Scale: PGSS2.3
Application letters with detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and copies of relevant certificates should be addressed to Deputy Vice Chancellor - Administration and Finance and reach us on or before June 17th, 2016. Candidates must also give names, contact addresses as well as telephone numbers of two referees.
All the positions above require excellent communication, in both, spoken and written English and Swahili.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through their addresses and or telephone numbers.
Successful applicants must be ready to be posted for work to any of our campuses, namely Mzumbe Main Campus - Morogoro, Mbeya Campus College, and Dar es Salaam Campus College. The posting will depend on the need and the candidate will be duly informed in the engagement offer letter.
Send your application to:
The Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration and Finance),
P.O. Box 1,