Creative has been in Tanzania since 2010
, and is currently accepting applications from senior and mid-level candidates for long-term positions for an anticipated youth entrepreneurship program in Tanzania.
Candidates with prior experience in one or more of the following areas are encouraged to apply:
- Youth workforce skills development.
- Youth advocacy.
- Entrepreneurship services facilitation.
- Private sector competitiveness and partnerships.
- Inclusive market system development.
- Gender empowerment.
- Monitoring and evaluation.
- Degree in economics, business or one of the above stated technical fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, international experience with USAID or other international funders preferred.
- Good communication skills – both written and oral.
- Prior experience on USAID and/ international donor programs highly desirable.
- Strong English language skills required.
Online Application, Click HERE to Apply