As an Administrative Assistant he/she will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of TAWCA office. The position will report to TAWCA Coordinator.
• Respond to all TAWCA correspondences
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Maintaining and updating Membership Database
• Assist in the registration of Members and follow up on Subscription fees
• Assist in Organization of Conferences, Workshops and Seminars
• Assist in the preparation of funding proposals and reports
• Provide general support to members and visitors
• Liaise with TAWCA Coordinator to ensure smooth running of TAWCA Office
• Other related tasks as will be assigned
• A good Bachelor degree/Advanced Diploma in Business Management from recognized institution.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Swahili and English languages.
• Willingness to learn and be mentored by experienced professionals
• High energy levels and motivation by an opportunity for growth
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Proficiency in basic computer applications
Interested candidates should submit to the address or email below:
(1) Brief Application letter
(2) CV including names and contact detailed of three referees
(3) Certified copies of relevant certificates.
P.O BOX 78752
DAR ES SALAAM
Thank you so Much for Visting MKAGUZI BLOG Welcome again
If you need More Jobs visit -------:: MKAGUZI BLOG