BANANA INVESTMENT LIMITED
Personal Secretary – 1 Position
Banana Investments Ltd is in the business of production and distribution of alcoholic beverages made from Bananas. It has been in operations since 1993. The company is now looking for energetic candidate to fill the position of Personal Secretary under the following responsibilities;
1) Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
2) Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
3) Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
4) Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
5) Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
6) Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information.
7) Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
8) Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
9) Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
10) Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
11) Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
12) Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
Experience and Qualifications
ü Diploma in Secretarial Services or Public Administration or any other related field from a recognized Institution/College/University
ü 2 years with proven experience in Administration and or Reception/ Secretarial duties
Mode of Application:
v All applications including copies of relevant certificates and latest CVs should be addressed to the undersigned before 18th July, 2016. The CV should include addresses of three referees one of them being the current or latest employer.
Human Resources Manager
Banana Investment Limited
P.O. Box 10123
Note: Women are highly encouraged to apply