Chief Executive Officer (CEO) job at Animal Breeding East AfricaHIGH PERFORMANCE CEO REQUIRED
Industry Leadership role managing Animal Breeding East Africa Ltd, providing world class herd
improvement, reproductive technology and productivity solutions to both dairy and beef livestock
producers in Tanzania.
This is a new entity but with strong local and international partners, and solid long term contracts to
deliver. The successful applicant will be based in Dar es Salaam, and will be responsible to the
Chairman of the Board of Directors; Mr Faisal Awadh.
1. Develop high quality team with a strong culture to deliver or exceed expectations
2. Grow a business that delivers win-win-win for farmers, franchised technicians and ABEA
3. Provide Dairy and Beef Industry Leadership for livestock development and productivity that
extends across East Africa
4. To manage a tight team that supports a rapidly growing network of AI Technicians
Chief Executive Officer Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience in successfully managing multi-function businesses is essential;
- Excellent understanding of financial management and systems is essential;
- Experience in managing large teams with demonstrated ability to build a strong culture is essential;
- Working knowledge of modern IT and management tools is essential;
- Ability to formulate and successfully implement business plans and strategies is essential;
- Knowledge of cattle breeding sector is valuable;
- Experience in dealing with Government Departments and Public-Private-Partnerships (PPP) is valuable;
- Experience in dealing with large global companies and NGO’s would be valuable.
Remuneration will be competitive for the level of experience and responsibility, with performance
incentives. Apply in writing by email to: Emma Pavlovich, firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information call or email Emma, or Dr David Hayman, email@example.com,
Mobile phone: +64 274965983, or Sharif Hamad: +255 784 519 076
Applications should be received not later than 10th August, 2016. Only shortlisted applicants to be
informed on interview dates.