Data Entry (2 Positions)
Application Deadline: 21 Sep 2016
Data Entry (2 Position) Position Description:
· Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
· Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
· Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
· Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
· Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
· Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
· Secures information by completing data base backups.
· Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification and Skills
1. Bachelor Degree on Business Administration/statistics or any social science field
2. Analytical, problem solving skills.
3. Attention to detail and deadline driven.
If You Are Qualified For This Position