Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It’s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
What we offer
- Handle payables management, configuration of statement, monthly closing and data entry of the credit transaction
- Work closely with stakeholders and external suppliers
- Run the monthly payroll and monitor the attendance of the employees
- Issue invoices and statements to customers and answer their inquiries
- Manage bank transactions
- Monitor and reconcile statutory obligations
- Take responsibility of value added tax deductions and deal with regulatory authority in Tanzania
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree holder in accounting, finance or any related field
- A Tanzanian national
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in accounting
- Fluency in English
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work under minimum supervision with excellent leadership skills
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solver
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
How To APPLY ......