On behalf of a Client, Jupcom Company Limitedis looking for a Driver to take on a permanent role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Safely transport equipment to customer locations in a timely, safe and courteous manner
- Determine each customer's ability to use the equipment in a safe manner
- Demonstrate use of rental equipment to customers
- Maintain driver logs and complete pre-trip inspections
- Follow all the company’s Procedures
- Adhere to all safety requirements particular to the equipment
- Maintain the service and appearance of Cars
- Follow delivery/pickup instructions from Dispatcher and Manager
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager
Qualifications and Skills
· Very good English
· More than three years of experience
- Hand-Eye Coordination
- Good hearing is a must.
- Stamina: Long days on the road will be part of your day as a driver.
- Good Vision: You will have to watch everything on the road for potential collisions, accidents and mishaps.
- Map-Reading Skills
- Positive attitude
- Professional appearance
- Ability to navigate efficiently
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and coworkers
- Able to function well as part of a team
Send us ONLY your CV to Jupcomtz@gmail.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted