Dodoma Christian Medical Centre Trust
DCMCT is a multi-specialty hospital in Dodoma that is committed to provide quality evidence based super specialised care in order to achieve its vision of making sure that people and communities in Central Tanzania are living in health, hope, and with the Love of God. We are therefore looking for qualified nurse that will work together with our team of qualified Doctors to improve the lives of the residents of Tanzania as a whole and its surroundings.
Roles and Responsibilities
Under direct supervision of the Matron, the nurse will be incharge of the following main duties and responsibilities;
- Nursing care of patients
- Working with the nursing team to administer medicine and treat patients as prescribed
- Ensure that prescribed instructions are carried out
- Giving health education to patients and their relatives
- Conducting ward rounds
- Adhere to the prescribed inpatients and outpatient treatment manual and Standard Operational Procedures.
- Adhering to the rules and regulations of DCMCT
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree/ Diploma in Nursing from any accredited and recognized nursing institution, registered with Tanzania Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- At least three years of progress work experience in hospital
- Passionate for the job, caring and very discipline
- Demonstrated flexibility and openness in responding to change work priorities and environment
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Good knowledge of English ( speaking and Writing)
- Ability to relocate to Dodoma
Duration of contract
- 3 years renewable based on the performance
Salary and Benefit
Salary will be based on commensurate experience
All applicants are encourage to apply for the position by sending a cover letter, certificates and brief CV describing their qualifications and experience before 7th May 2016 to Director, DCMCT, P. O. Box 658, Dodoma, Tanzania.