ICT ManagerTunakopesha Ltd
Minimum Qualification is Master Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized institution.
At least 5 years proved working experience as an ICT Manager in a reputable organization.
Should have global certification of Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
Role and Responsibilities
General: Support & Maintenance
• Data Center Maintenance including Backup, User creation, User Rights & Permissions for Windows
• Server 2012, 2008, Windows 7, Unux (RedHat, Suse, Debian, Ubuntu, Mint).
• Installation & configuration of workstations & servers
• Printers sharing, maintenance & troubleshooting Installation, configuration and maintain Antivirus software for servers and desktops/laptops.
• Manage and maintain windows and Linux servers running on vMwarevSphere hypervisor and MS Windows Hyper-V including vSphereESXi 6.0 and vCenter 6.0
• Configure, install and maintain Windows 2012, 2008 Servers including: FSMO roles, Active directory, DFS, OHCP server, DNS Server, WSUS, MS Exchanger Server Patch management and zero day vulnerability assessment, precaution and resolution.
• Configure, install and maintain Firewall and secure VPN connection over public IP with ACL
• Periodical, full, daily, incremental, differential, copy backup for server and user data, planning and execution. Exchange server, Active Directory(authorative and non-authorative).
DNS&DHCP backup and disaster planning and recovery.
• Virtual Machine backup planning and recovery using VEEAM, vMwarevCenter and others.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP Management:
• Hands on experience on MS Dynamics NAV 2009/2013, including user creation, database maintenance, restore and disaster recovery.
• Must be experienced with Jet Reports, including table builders, slicers and graphic charts
• Must have experience with MS SQL Server 2008, including user management installation
Website& Email Server Management:
• Managing and Troubleshooting E-Mail Servers & Hosting of Websites with domain name registration using NO-IP.ORG and similar DONS services
• Keep a check on Website IP Address block listing& spam house check-up
• Bulk email or SMS sending to large database as per tasks / plans
• Managing and maintaining corporate Facebook page, having knowledge of integration with API
• Modify and design corporate website using web building tools and HTML language as and when required by the company Software/Hardware Upgrades &
• Maintaining software licenses I.e. Windows, MS Office, and Antivirus, ITES software or any other software required in company
• Purchase new hardware as per company's policy. Maintain leasing agreements if any with hardware manufacture or software license.
• Keep service level agreements with manufacture as per their warranty requirement. Design & Development:
• Should be able to create & modify .NET forms, tables in SQL as per given data dictionaries.
• Working level MSSQL, C, C++, bash scripts, power shell, MS Exchange console based scripts, Visual Basic, MS Access and other data integration tools.
• Asset and Vendor management
• Review existing IT SOP, user manuals, amend and maintain as and when required.
• Provide training to end users on general IT, MS Dynamics NAV, MS Office, including but not limited to Word, Excel &PowerPoint and best practices across all Branches periodically.
• General troubleshooting and maintenance of scanners, printers, fax, photocopy machines etc.
All applications enclosing curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, testimonials, names and addresses of two referees should reach us by 25th April, 2016 and should be addressed to:
P.O. Box 20728,
Dar es Salaam