Application Deadline: 02-12-2016
Position IT MANAGER
As businesses are increasingly reliant on technology, your role as IT Manager is crucial to business continuity and success.
You will be advising Management on IT solutions that will best help them grow and perform
You will be working closely with the Management to ensure projects are completed on time
and to budget.
You will be in charge of your project team and it will be your responsibility to ensure everyone is doing the right thing at the right time.
• Speaking to your Management team/clients to find out what they want and to advise them objectively
on where IT might make a difference to the business.
• Coordinating the project team and vendors for solutions.
• Making sure there is a smooth operation on healthcare IT Systems and other necessary support
• Keeping Management updated on all general IT related and Business impacting IT solutions.
• Managing IT Infrastructure and troubleshooting where necessary to keep it running smoothly.
- To perform any other duties delegated by any up-line manager.
Detail description of the minimum knowledge and skills needed for the post:
Education including specialized training
• Masters Degree in Computer Science or other IT Field.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong leadership and decision making skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of complex information and requirements.
- Technical knowledge in Microsoft Server Solutions + SQL Server is required (Certifications are needed).
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints.
- Minimum three years work experience in similar position.
ALL APPLICATIONS (CV- MS-WORD FORMAT ONLY, ACADEMIC CERTIFICATES, AND APPLICATION LETTER) SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO THE DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES.
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION ONLY ONCE FOR EACH JOB VACANCY
AND IF QUALIFIED.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED NOT LATER THAN ONE
WEEK AFTER THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION.
ONLY ELECTRONIC APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
KINDLY READ ALL SPECIFICATIONS BEFORE CALLING.
PHONE: +255(0)677 014 718 (DO NOT CALL PAST 5PM)
*FOREIGN DEGREE HOLDERS SHOULD ATTACH COPY OF CERTIFICATE FROM TCU*
*KINDLY LABEL YOUR DOCUMENTS ACCORDINGLY*