TANZANIA MEDIA WOMEN’S ASSOCIATION
Tanzania Media Women Association (TAMWA) is a non-partisan, non-profit sharing professional media membership Association legally registered. Its vision is to see peaceful Tanzanian society which respects human rights from a gender perspective. The Association is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position;
Job Title: Office Attendant
Working Station: Dar es Salaam
Report: Administrative Officer
Duration: 3 months, renewable
Work Type: Intern
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Application Deadline: 15th November 2016
Job Category: Office Support
Office Attendant will be responsible for assisting the provision of administrative and logistics support to the Tanzania Media Women’s Association, assist in ensuring programmatic arrangements are efficiently executed, front office desk and office properties are properly managed and support is provided for day-to-day activities of the projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) General office activities
- To clean offices, equipment and other such materials/tools.
- Sweep/mop floor and washrooms; and dust furniture, windows and office machines.
- To assist with logistical arrangements for Meetings/work shop preparation: binders, room set up, equipment set up and testing.
- Assist in receiving visitors of TAMWA when need arises
- To undertake any other duties as assigned by Administrator or the Executive Director
- Perform any other duties as may be directed by the management.
2) Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma/Certificate in Public Administration, Human Resource, Secretarial studies or any other relevant field of study.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to perform multi-task.
- Team working and ability to work under minimum supervision. Good organizational and communication skills.
- High level of integrity and ethics.
- Good sense of responsibility.
- Efficient negotiation skills.
- At least 6 months work experience in a similar role, preferably in the not-for-profit sector.
Interested and qualified candidates can send their applications to: email@example.com by Tuesday 15th November 2016.
Include the following in your application:
- Cover letter to indicate your motivation to the work and your expected salary Detailed curriculum vitae and contact details of three referees. CV should contain your recent photo (colored passport size)
- Scanned copies of academic certificates, transcripts and other testimonials Scanned copy of birth certificate.
- Age: Not more than 35 years.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.