Home / Uncategories / Business Planning And Reporting Analyst - TIGO Tanzania
Business Planning And Reporting Analyst - TIGO Tanzania
Obtain ,Analyze and Interpret the performance data for Business unit(BU) and category • Understand the consumer base and their consumption pattern of current product and/ or services. • Ensure High level of data availability through support function and in-depth testing.
To create, maintain and follow-up a complete KPI Dashboard and
reporting system to support BU to develop action plan to improve
• Analyze user requirements and based on findings, design functional specification for BI/DWH front end applications.
• Responsible for the quality, structure and management of data and information within the BU and category.
• Improving and streamlining processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy , reliability and value
• Collaborate with end user to identify need and opportunities for improving data management and delivery.
• Analyze revenue, Traffic and user to understand and anticipate potential deviation and opportunities.
• Support BU/category manager with adhoc analysis to improve performance.
• Alert management about any deviation expected vs. Budget and reason behind those deviation
• To monitor evolution of consumption pattern and interaction
• Bachelor degree in commerce, finance, social science, marketing or related field preferred.
• Master degree in commerce, finance, social science, marketing or related field is a distinct advantage.
• 5-7 Years’ experience in a similar role demonstrating analytical capabilities
• Proficiency in Microsoft excel is a must
• Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem solving abilities
• Strong understanding of organizational goals and objective