Business Times Limited, publishers of Business Times. Majira and Spoti Starehe Newspapers, is inviting dynamic. Result oriented men and women to fill one vacancy of Graphics Designing in the Company. Details of the vacancy are provided below:
Qualifications and Experience
• Ordinary Diploma, or equivalent, in Desk Top Publishing including Graphics Designing.
• Knowledge and fluency in English and Kiswahili languages.
• At least 3 years experience as Graphics Designer, preferably in reputable Media House/Newspaper or Publishing House.
• Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to learn and develop
• Honesty and integrity
Duties and Responsibilities
• Keying manuscripts and submit to relevant authorities
• Draft official memos and correspondences
• Scanning picture.
• Designing pages layout and submit for approval
• Ensure that insertions are of correct specifications and righty quality.
• Compile data/information for specific use.
• Performing any other duties assigned to you
At attractive remuneration package awaits the selected candidate.
Receptionist jobs In Tanzania
Interested applicants should submit their applications in own handwriting, with reliable contacts to include e-mail and daytime working telephone together with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of relevant certificates, and names and addresses of three (3) references.
The General Manager
Business Times Limited
DAR ES SALAAM
The closing date for receiving applications is Friday 18th September, 2015 at 4:00 pm.
Only short listed applicants will be called for interview.