Career with BRAC Maendeleo Tanzania
BRAC is one of the world’s leading development organization has extensive development programs globally. BRAC in Tanzania is seeking application from competent, dynamic and self-motivated individuals to fill up the following position:
The role of Regional Coordinator Livestock is to ensure effective planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of the project components that improve household income of rural small and marginal poor livestock keepers.
1. Ensure effective implementation the Livestock program in the concerned area and have to make results as per project plan
2. Implement an effective monitoring and evaluation tools and analyze with project participants.
3. Liaising and interacting with concerned NGOs and private sectors as per need of the program implementation.
4. Facilitate access to input and linking with government, Private sector and other stakeholders.
5. Ability to build strong links to market for poor rural producer on increasing livestock production.
6. Preparing effective Program work plan, program schedules, monitoring time frame and reporting to project reflection significantly.
7. Provide technical support and training to the Area Coordinator and program Organizer and Livestock farmers. Follow up and supervise the program activities.
8. Preparation of different reports like activity reports, progress reports, evaluation reports, accounts statements with different time line when required.
Job Location: Regional based in Tanzania
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please apply to HRD, BRAC Maendeleo Tanzania, Plot #2329, Block-H, Mbezi Beach, and P.O. Box 105213, Dar Es Salaam or through email to email@example.com Application deadline is 20.08.2015. Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Women are encouraged to apply. BRAC Maendeleo Tanzania is an equal opportunity Employer