Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) is a non-governmental organisation and the largest provider of disability and rehabilitation services in the country. Through its Disability Hospital, CCBRT currently provides services to over 120,000 people per year, and this number is expected to grow considerably with the opening of a new Maternity and Newborn Hospital.
CCBRT now invites eligible vendors to submit their interest in the supply, installation, commissioning, training and supporting of a Human Resource System with built-in administration and payroll system. Interested vendors are required to submit their interest with the following:
1. Audited financial statements from the past 3 years
2. Valid bank statements from the past 12 months
3. Current projects and their respective values
4. TIN certificate
5. Valid business license
6. VAT certificate
7. Power of attorney
8. Tax clearance certificate
9. Qualifications of personnel expected to be involved with/undertake the project
10. Contact details for 3 Tanzania-based references who undertook similar projects with the vendor in the past
11. Details of similar projects completed in the past or currently being completed within Tanzania
12. Signed copies of documents of ethics, conflict of interest and corruption, which can be downloaded on our website: http://www.ccbrt.or.tz/news/downloads/
Vendors may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or sub-contracting agreement to enhance their qualifications. Proof of joint venture or intention to do so must be clearly indicated.
Hand-delivered submissions of expressions should reach the undersigned by Tuesday, September 15th, 2015 - 15:00 hours. Expressions submitted after this time will not be considered. Please enclose 1 hard copy of the submission in a sealed envelope marked “CCBRT/EOI/001-HR INFORMATION SYSTEM.” It is upon the vendor to take all necessary precautions to ensure the submission reaches the undersigned on time, bearing in mind all circumstances surrounding hand delivery. Upon delivery, the delivery person will be asked to sign a dispatch book, stating the time and date of the delivery.
The expression of interest document shall be delivered to the Secretary of the CEO, under the below address:
Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT)
Chief Executive Officer
Plot Number 1409/1, Msasani Peninsula, Kimwerie Road
PO Box 23310
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Tel: +255 (0) 22 260 1543
Please send all enquiries to: email@example.com