On behalf of a Client, Progress2013 is looking for a Secretary/Admission Officer to take on a permanent role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- answering telephone calls
- maintaining diaries
- arranging appointments
- taking messages
- typing and word processing
- organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- managing databases
- prioritizing workloads
- handling correspondence
- implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
1. Working hours is from 7:30 a.m. to 17:00 p.m.
2. Working hours on Saturday is from 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
3. It is strictly not allowed to go out of the school without permission during working hours.
4. The secretary should neither argue nor get in close cordiality with the students.
5. The secretary will have one and half day off per week.
6. In case of illness, the secretary is supposed to call at the school first; and only after getting a patient permission paper he/she will be allowed to leave work for that time.
7. Any day of absence without permission shall be deducted from the salary.
8. Secretary should make all appointments for manager and headmaster.
9. Secretary should attend visitors.
10. Secretary should make booking for travelling.
11. Secretary should keep records.
12. Secretary should do any other duty assigned.
A candidate should have more than two years of experience working as a secretary or Admission officer
If you are qualified and interested then send us your CV to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.