BRAC is one of the world’s leading development organization has extensive development programs globally. BRAC in Tanzania is seeking application from competent, dynamic and self-motivated individuals to fill up the following position
Program Organizer (2 Positions)
· Establish study club & LSBE Club
· Maintain the communication with necessary level
· Conduct subject wise face to face class in study club.
· Club leaders /community teachers /primary teacher’s development.
· Ensure attendance and quality of total program.
· Conduct training, refreshers and workshop.
· Record keeping, Reporting, office Management
- A bachelor degree in Education.
- Good in o-level Mathematics and English.
- Good in trainings preparations and Modules development
- Good report writing skills.
- Good community mobilization skills.
- Motorcycle Driving and computer knowledge
Job Location: Tanga
How to apply: Applications for the position must include:
· A cover letter illustrating your suitability for the position against the listed requirements.
· Detailed curriculum vitae showing contact address, email, and day-time mobile phone number(s) and three (3) referees.
· ONLY copies of academic and professional certificates
· Indicate the post you are applying for on the subject of your email.
· People from Tanga are encouraged to apply
· Women are highly encouraged to apply.
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please apply to HRD, BRAC Maendeleo Tanzania, Plot #2329, Block-H, Mbezi Beach, through E-mail to email@example.com Application deadline is 20.08.2015 (06.00 pm).only short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC Tanzania is an equal opportunity Employer