Igogwe Mission Hospital is a faith based organization under Roman Catholic- Diocese of Mbeya. The hospital has been doing several services including curative services, preventive services and rehabilitative services. As for the later two services, the hospital has been implementing several community projects especially those concerning with HIV/AIDS and Most Vulnerable children since 1991. Currently the hospital is implementing HIV/AIDS Prevention programs under the support of HJF/MRI (Walter Reed Tanzania) and is securing for the proper candidates to fill the following positions:
1. Projects Coordinator
2. Projects Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (M&E)
3. HIV/AIDS Prevention Focal Person
4. Home Based Care services Focal Person
5. HIV Testing and Counseling Focal Person
• All the above positions must be filled by competent bachelor degree holders or related from recognized and reputable institutions.
• Every candidate should apply on his/her area of related field with relevant qualifications.
• All applicants should have experience in managing projects, especially those donor funded for not less than 2 years for focal persons positions, and 5 years for Coordinator and M&E.
• All application letters, together with their relevant certificates and other testimonials should be channeled to the above address or email shown in the logo of this advert.
• The deadline for all applications is 14th August 2015 at 14:00 hours.
• Age limit for all positions is 45 years.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
• Fluent in both English & Kiswahili and Computer literacy is a must for all positions