Home / Uncategories / ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT 3 Posts
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT 3 Posts
COLLEGE OF AFRICAN WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT (MWEKA)
The College of African Wildlife Management (MWEKA), founded in 1963 is a center of excellence in professional and technical wildlife and tourism management training in Africa. It is registered with the National Council of Technical Education (NACTE) in Tanzania and recognized by the East African Community (EAC) and the Southern African Development Community (SADC). It is situated 14 km from Moshi town on
the southern slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro.
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT – 3 POSTS
1. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
• Prepares trial balance
• Checks the correctness of claims and retirements ensuring that they are supported by appropriate authority/evidence.
• Checks accuracy of accounts records
• Prepares bank reconciliations.
• Maintains all subsidiary books
• Checks list of outstanding payments
• Assists in payroll preparations and filling of statutory returns
• Ensures posting and balance of cash book are made correctly and timely
• Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or Finance or Advanced Diploma in Accountancy or Intermediate module stage C&D from a recognized institution
• Must be computer literate
• Must have knowledge of Pastel Evaluation Accounting Package/Software
• SALARY SCALE: PGSS 12 – 13
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications accompanied by complete Curriculum Vitae (CVs), two passport photos and copies of relevant certificates must be submitted to the address below not later than 20th July, 2015. Employed aspirant should attach their current employers’ recommendation letters. Must provide names and contacts (telephone numbers and email addresses) of at least two (2) referees.
College of African Wildlife Management, Mweka
P.O. Box 3031
TUMA MAOMBI KUPITIA....
Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or Finance or Advanced Diploma in Accountancy or Intermediate module stage C&D