Home / Uncategories / LECTURER'S Deadline 20/7/2015
LECTURER'S Deadline 20/7/2015
COLLEGE OF AFRICAN WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT (MWEKA)
The College of African Wildlife Management (MWEKA), founded in 1963 is a center of excellence in professional and technical wildlife and tourism management training in Africa. It is registered with the National Council of Technical Education (NACTE) in Tanzania and recognized by the East African Community (EAC) and the Southern African Development Community (SADC). It is situated 14 km from Moshi town on
the southern slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro.
LECTURER – 1 POST
1. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
• Teaches students up to NTA Level 9 (Masters Degree)
• Guides and supervises students in building up their practical and research projects
• Prepares learning resources and design training exercise for students
• Conducts consultancy and community services
• Undertakes individual research and participates in scientific/academic congregations
• Supervises and guides post-graduates and case studies for training
• Coaches junior teaching staff
• Assumes managerial leadership roles e.g. coordination of academic programmes or major research projects and consultancy and
• Performs any other duties as assigned by supervisors
• PhD in Wildlife Tourism
• Published peer reviewed papers will be an added advantage
• Masters Degree either in Wildlife Management or Wildlife Tourism who are eligible for registration as technical teacher and has proven applicable working experience preferably in research and consultancy of at least 5 years with five (5) consultancy/research reports of the academic and professional appreciable depth.
• SALARY SCALE: PHTS 3.1
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications accompanied by complete Curriculum Vitae (CVs), two passport photos and copies of relevant certificates must be submitted to the address below not later than 20th July, 2015. Employed aspirant should attach their current employers’ recommendation letters. Must provide names and contacts (telephone numbers and email addresses) of at least two (2) referees.
College of African Wildlife Management, Mweka
P.O. Box 3031