Home / Uncategories / RECEPTIONIST ~ DEADLINE 31/7/2015
RECEPTIONIST ~ DEADLINE 31/7/2015
TANZANIA PRIVATE SECTOR FOUNDATION (TPSF)
The Tanzania Private Sector Foundation (TPSF) is an effective apex private sector organization, established on 4th November 1998 because of multi-folded efforts by various stakeholders of the Private Sector to provide a focal point for the articulation of private sector-led approaches to Tanzania's economic and social development.
TPSF's major role is to promote private sector-led social and economic development in Tanzania, through constructive dialogue and effective advocacy with the Government through its core mandate of advocacy, TPSF seeks to raise issues, participate in and influence Government policy formulation and implementation in favour of the local private sector and FDI's.
Our-vision is to be the leading voice for the promotion of vibrant, innovative and a competitive' private sector in Tanzania
POSITION: TPSF/02 RECEPTIONIST
The Receptionist is responsible for attending visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face, supply information about the organization to public, clients and customers as advised. In addition, he/she is responsible for maintaining a highly professional and ethical role in an Endeavour to portray the image of the organization positively according the organisation's standards and core values.
The Receptionist shall report to Office Management Secretary cum Administrative Assistant
• Courteously and professionally receive visitors and clients and ascertain their needs and direct as appropriate
• Answer telephone calls promptly and efficiently and provide information to routine inquiries or route calls to appropriate staff
• Relay messages to the right personnel as appropriate and in a timely manner
• Serve as a source of information, maintain and distribute current leaflets and guides to the visitors and maintain high customer service attitude
• Sort incoming mails and route them as appropriate.
• Participate in cutting out relevant news items in the news papers and paste on the notice board
• Review dispatch books to confirm that mails are dispatched as and when due. Assist in maintaining a general filing system and file all correspondence
• Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
• Possession of O level secondary school certificate with credit passes in English and Kiswahili languages
• Minimum of a certificate or diploma in Secretarial, Customer Care or Front Office Management from a recognized institution
• Relevant post qualification work experience in a reputable organization.
Experience in office management and receptionist duties will be an added advantage
• Willingness and aptitude to learn
• Posses good organization skills
• Must be highly skilled in interacting with people at all levels
• Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills in both Kiswahili and English
• Ability to multi-task and handle a fast paced work environment.
• Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
• A person of high integrity, honest and trustworthy with sound work ethics Strong willing and aptitude to learn.
If you believe you are the right candidate for the position, please send your application letter, detailed CV; certified photocopies of academic certificates and transcripts and names and contact details of three referees to the undersigned, not later than 31st July 2015 at 4.30 p.m.
You may submit your application either electronically or in hard copy but NOT both;
A completed application should indicate: nationality, position applied, contain cover letter and full names and contacts of referees, certified copies of academic transcripts. Failure to comply leads to disqualification
The Executive Director
Tanzania Private Sector Foundation
1288 Mwaya Road Msasani Peninsula
P. O. Box 11313 '
DAR ES SALAAM
Tel: 255 260 1913 / 260 1938
Source; Nipashe 13th July 2015
BONYEZA HAPA KUTUMA MAOMBI--------->
Possession of O level secondary school certificate with credit passes in English and Kiswahili languages