CITIBANK TANZANIA LIMITEDCiti (Citibank Tanzania Limited) is a full commercial service bank with a well-defined emphasis on providing facilities and services to the public and private sector corporations, airlines, embassies, pension funds and non-governmental organizations.
Senior Country Operations Officer /Head of Operations and Technology:
Citi is looking to recruit a qualified and experienced individual for the position specified below The post holder will be reporting to the Managing Director and East-Africa Senior Country Operations Officer.
Key requirements are:
1.Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent in Business, Economics or Quantitative Studies.
2. Minimum of 10 years' experience in operations covering:
• Cash Management, Treasury, Trade, Loan Operations
• Records Management and COB
• Information Security
• Controls and Compliance
• Project Management and Technology Utilization
• People Management
Main duties and. responsibilities include:
1. Develop and manage short-range operations strategies and assist in developing and managing long-range operations business strategies.
2.Manage and achieve Process, Systems, Customer service and related objectives in line with policies to meet the needs of the business and customers.
3. Manage human, processing and systems resources to maximize quality and quantity of service while reducing cost.
4. Manage the short and long term career and development of all operations and technology staff as well as client operations staff.
5. Maintain effective partnership levels with all the function heads. Establish, maintain and enhance communications with the all the business areas to ensure the achievement of business objectives in general.
6. Manage the development of key systems and related staffing plans to evolve a technologically advanced organization.
7. Recommend operations process to support new business initiatives and co-ordinate the implementation with compliance and technology.
8.Continue to make quality service delivery an integral part of the culture.
9.Oversee the governance on all 0& T outsourced processes.
10.lnterface with the Board of Citi Tanzania Limited on matters that relate to O&T.
11.Manage the branch oversight function responsibility in order" manage risks and controls covering ITS Client Operations.
12.Provide direct oversight on Citi Reality Services, General Services, Technology Infrastructure, Information Security, ITS Client Operations (EB/Citi service) and Sales and Brokerage (S&B).
Citibank Tanzania Limited is an equal opportunities employer and this position is open to all qualified candidates. Interested candidates who meet the specifications should submit detailed CVs, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications and testimonials
HOW TO APPLY
1. Drop your updated CV at Citi, Peugeot House, 36 Upanga Road
Dar es Salaam (Address it to Head of HR, Citi Bank TZ with reference
2. Email the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Thursday, 6th August 2015