Good Neighbors is an international, non-profit humanitarian organization that plans, implements, and raises funds for the provision of services in child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief projects. Good Neighbors International strives to improve lives, especially children lives through education, food, shelter, community development, medical care, advocacy and emergency relief since its establishment in 1991.
Good Neighbors is looking for a dynamic individual to join our highly motivated team in the following roles;
OPERATION OFFICER (2 Posts)
Reports to: Operation Manager
Location: Isenzanya Village, Nambinzo ward, Mbozi District, Mbeya Region
The Operation Officer is to develop projects conducted by GN including activities and the budget in a proper way to achieve mission and vision of GN. Also, he/she should ensure feasibility and effectiveness of the projects, and establish networks in sphere of project influence.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct research for establishment of new Community Development Projects.
- Coordinate and establish partnership with government and non-government organizations in the community.
- Monitoring and evaluation all projects including material supply, report for construction.
- Plan, execute and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Liasen with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent changes where necessary And Prepare Plan of Action (POA) annually.
- Build, develop and grow network (project relationship) vital success of the project.
- To operate all events like campaigning and ceremony to the projects.
- To operate and communicate with field projects i.e. local volunteers.
- Production of documentaries for Good Neighbors Tanzania.
- Basic understanding of policy development and developing and delivering advocacy that has demonstrably influenced governments, donors and other organizations and processes at a high level.
- Designing, managing and reporting skills on complex programs across dispersed locations successfully.
- Sensitivity to cultural differences, and the ability to work in a wide variety of cultural contexts.
- Commitment to our equal opportunity and gender policies.
- A highly motivated, self-starter, able to work equally well in isolation or as part of a team.
Qualification and experience
- Bachelor degree in rural development / sociology/community development
- Experience at least 1 year
Interested and qualified candidates should submit application letter and CVs with three referees names and contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is 31/07/2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, visit our website: www.goodneighbors.kr
CLICK THE LINK BELOW.........
Ngo, Community/Social Development /legal
Bachelor degree in rural development / sociology/community development