Regional Manager, TAN ROADS - TANGA is looking for suitable qualified Tanzanian candidates for 24 posts available at Kwachaga, Misima and Horohoro Weigh Bridge stations. Regional Manager TAN ROADS - Tanga invites interested candidates to apply for the Weighbridge Operator positions:
Key qualifications ;
Key qualifications ;
- Holder of full Technician Certificate in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (FTC),
- Must be Computer literate (at least Advance Certificate in Computer Applications);
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Kiswahili and English languages;
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen;
- Not above 35 years of age
- The holder of this post who reports to Shift In-charge will be responsible for:
- Enforcing Road Traffic Axle Load Control by the use of Weighbridge scale device
- Carrying out activities as described in the road traffic (maximum weigh or vehicles) Regulations ,2001 which include the following
- Weighing Motor Vehicles Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) > 3.500kg plying on our public Roads;
- Imposing road damage fees on the spot for overloaded motor vehicles;
- Measuring physical dimensions of motor vehicle or any load being carried on the motor vehicle for determining compliance or non- compliance with vehicle dimension limits by the transporter for provision of relevant advice;
- Recording all necessary particulars regarding the motor vehicle being weighed;
- Observing good customer care, dignity and integrity;
- Reporting all matters of the respective shift to the Shift In-charge;
- Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Shift In-charge / Regional Manager.
All the interested and qualified 'Tanzanians are invited to submit their hand written applications enclosing detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant education, professional certificates and birth certificate together with names of two referees and their contact addresses, telephone number (s) and e-mail addresses, so as to reach the addressee mentioned below not later than 20th August. 2015 applications via e-mails and fax will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Source: Daily News, 23rd July 2015
TUMA MAOMBI KUPITIA ------->