On behalf of a client, Progress2013 is looking for a Room Attendant to take on a permanent role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Enters and prepares the room for cleaning.
· Makes bed.
· Dusts the room and furniture.
· Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies.
· Cleans the bathroom.
· Cleans the closet.
· Vacuums and racks the carpet.
· Checks and secures the rooms.
· Replenish amenities according to the operational standards.
· Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards
· Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
· Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g. steam clean carpets, spring cleaning, super cleaning etc.) as required
· Cleans guest bathroom/bed room/floor corridor.
· Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of his work area.
· Responsible for the Hotel property in the work area.
· Attends to guest calls, guest requests /guest complaints in the area assigned to him.
· Authorize to enter in guestrooms for cleaning and providing turndown services as per requirement.
· Responsible for following the standard operating procedures.
· Responsible for achieving and exceeding the guest satisfaction score.
Education: A secondary school diploma is preferred, Physical mobility and stamina required, Ability to follow instruction, Detail-oriented, Professional attitude is required, Ability to work independently.
Experience: Previous hotel-related experience desired.
If you think you are qualified and interested then please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org