Credit Officers (x6) POSITION DESCRIPTION:Operating since July 2011, EFC TANZANIA M.F.C LIMITED provides financial services to micro, small and medium size enterprises (MSMEs) and is the first deposit taking microfinance institution to be licenced and regulated under the
Bank of Tanzania’s Microfinance Company Charter.
The purpose of the Entrepreneurs Financial Centre (EFC) is to provide increased access to specialized financial services for entrepreneurs while contributing to wealth creation, improvement of living conditions and development of the Tanzanian private sector. Owned by international and local investors, EFC Tanzania is distinctive in its emphasis on local development through a collective ownership scheme.
EFC Tanzania through its expansion program and in an effort to serve its clientele better, is looking to fill the following position in Dar es Salaam:
1. CREDIT OFFICERS (6) POSTS
Qualifications & Profile:
Applicants should have financial services experience with the following general profile:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Banking, Commerce, Finance, or Marketing.
• 1 - 3 years’ experience in Housing/SME’s Loans will be an added Advantage.
• Strong people/relationship skills with a customer service and teamwork orientation.
• Action and results oriented with good time management and analytical skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
Applications will be received until Friday 25th of September, 2015 addressed to:
The Human Resource Department
EFC Tanzania M.F.C Limited
1st Floor, Letsya Towers
59 New Bagamoyo Road
P.O. Box 11735
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania