technology. We are Telecommunication Company duly established under the Laws of the United Republic of Tanzania whose Headquarters is located at GEPF Retirement Benefits Fund POBox 11492, GEPF HOUSE – Wing B&C, second floor - Plot 37 Ally Hassan Mwinyi Road, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania (old located at Plot 145, Regent Estate, Migombani street, Mikocheni, P.O. Box 110230, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania).
For implementing business plan in 2014 and 2015 and our development strategy, In Pwani branch Viettel Tanzania we will hold recruitment looking for excellent candidates who are specialized in Laws, Public administration, Public relations and Marketing, Business Administration, sectors…as follow:
1. Positions: Key Persons in the following Fields
I. Vice Branch Director In charge of public relations
2. Job Requirement;
- Sex: Male/Female; Age: 25-30.
- Marital status; single
- At least 1 year work experience in those fields.
- Level: At least Bachelor degree in the following fields
- Major sectors: Business Administration, PR, Marketing, Laws, Public administration, Business Administration etc
- At least one years experience
- Requirement: Fluent English ability, proficiently in MS office.
- Enthusiastic, candid, faithful; Be ready to devote and work in a long-term period with the company.
3. Workstation: Pwani, Tanzania
- Attractive salary, bonus, as company’ policies, full insurance as prescribed
- Selected candidates will have chances to work in competitive, active and professional environment and promotion opportunities.
- Working and studying in many regions in the country and abroad opportunities for training.
5. How to apply:
- Send your cv and application letter indicating the position applied to Swila.firstname.lastname@example.org. / email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Time to apply: From 02 Sept, 2015 to 15 Sept 2015
- After Receiving your Application Form, we will shortlist the potential candidates and start interviewing separately from the date of receiving Application
- Candidates who apply first will be interviewed first.
8. Contact: For any further information, please contact: 0768778517, 0652554312
- Human Resources Department.
Tembelea KAZIHOME BLOG kwa Kazi Zingine