TANZANIA RED CROSS SOCIETY
JOB OPPORTUNITYJOB TITLE : FINANCE INTERN
American Red Cross (ARC) - Tanzania Delegation is seeking to recruit qualified candidate for the position of Finance Intern. The intern will be reporting to the Finance Manager for all matters related
to delegation fund use, budgets, compliance issues, procurement and financial reporting. The position will be based in Dar Es Salaam.
volunteer jobs in tanzaniaThe intern will assist the Finance Manager to manage the funds and financial assets of the Delegation including cash flow, cost control management, payments, and payroll supervision by:
volunteer jobs in tanzania• Reviewing invoices and requests for payments on the validity, accuracy and correctness and to ensure they are adequately supported.
• Raising payment vouchers/Journal Entries for all invoices approved for payment both checks/bank and petty cash payments.
• Receive and review monthly finance reports from Tanzania Red Cross Society, compare them with
• the support documents to ensure they are adequately supported are within the approved budget lines and work plans and eventual posting to Epicor.
• Prepare reconciliations at the end of the month (Bank, cash and advances).
• Assist in maintaining and updating the asset registers and inventory list for the office and for other programs managed by the country office.
• Monitoring the budget of the delegation to ensure accurate accounting, authorization and internal control procedures, investigate and address significant variances.
• Supports Delegation in coordinating Finance/Program activities to ensure effective service delivery
- Jobs in Tanzania Zanzibar 2015
- Nursing Jobs In Dar es Salaam Tanzania
- Intern , International Federation for Human Rights...
- Jobs in Tanzania UN (United Nations) 2015
- Jobs in World Vision Tanzania
- International Jobs in Tanzania at IITA
• Relevant university degree/Diploma or equivalent
• Relevant training in financial management
• Two (2) years experience of analyzing, planning, and managing finances and budgets
• Knowledge of general accounting software systems
• Strong skills in general administration, oral and written communication in English and Swahili
volunteer jobs in tanzaniaDuration of the internship: Three months Expected start date: September 14, 2015
How to apply:
Complete application (Cover letter, CV, contact information for 3 referees and copies of university level certificates and transcripts) should be hand-delivered to ARC offices in Dar Es Salaam or sent via email to email@example.com
Deadline for applications is September 9, 2015.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
For All Jobs In Tanzania 2015 Please Visit Kazihome Blog