NGORONGORO CONSERVATION AREA AUTHORITY
JOB OPPORTUNITIESApplications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions:
3. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER III (3 POSTS)
• Holders of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from a reputable Institution. Experience:
• At least 3 years experience in practicing Information Communication Technology in a reputable work place / organization
• Data base and network administration.
• Documenting current procedures and operating methods.
• Analysis of documents and reports.
• Making backup copies of all data base end transaction logs regularly.
• Making checks and services for the computers when necessary to improve performance'.
• Assessing computer hardware application system and software development.
• Monitoring all activities related to networks, databases, Operating systems and hardware maintenance.
• Assisting programmers with documentation.
• Making recommendations for evaluation of new software and hardware.
• Coordinating activities of computer application and development.
• Updating antivirus for all NCAA computers.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Applicants should address their own handwritten application letters to the address below:
Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority
P O. Box 1
ARUSHA - TANZANIA
Applicants should indicate their mobile numbers and E-mail addresses for quick response.
They should also include a well written CV with three work mate referees. Responses will only be made to applicants shortlisted for interview.
Deadline: 20 September, 2015
For All Jobs In Tanzania 2015 Please Visit Kazihome Blog