Human Resources Manager POSITION DESCRIPTION:Operating since July 2011, EFC TANZANIA M.F.C LIMITED provides financial services to micro, small and medium size enterprises (MSMEs) and is the first deposit taking microfinance institution to be licenced and regulated under the
Bank of Tanzania’s Microfinance Company Charter.
The purpose of the Entrepreneurs Financial Centre (EFC) is to provide increased access to specialized financial services for entrepreneurs while contributing to wealth creation, improvement of living conditions and development of the Tanzanian private sector. Owned by international and local investors, EFC Tanzania is distinctive in its emphasis on local development through a collective ownership scheme.
EFC Tanzania through its expansion program and in an effort to serve its clients better, is looking to fill the following position in Dar es Salaam:
1. HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Qualifications & Profile:
Applicants should have financial services experience with the following general profile:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration or Human Resources management or equivalent;
• Masters degree level to above mentioned field could be an added advantage;
• 6 years of working experience, 4 of which must be at senior managerial level;
• Wide experience in banking and strong interpersonal relationship capable of enhancing the image of the institution;
• Strong people/relationship skills with a customer service and teamwork orientation
• Leadership-proven track record in leading and managing a team;
• Commercial- strong commercial experience is essetial;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:EFC Tanzania seeks to hire qualified and experienced candidates who are strongly oriented towards personal and professional development for career advancement and can actively participate in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a letter of interest explaining their motivation for the position applied for together with their Curriculum Vitae.
Applications will be received until Friday 25th of September, 2015 addressed to:
The Human Resource Department
EFC Tanzania M.F.C Limited
1st Floor, Letsya Towers
59 New Bagamoyo Road
P.O. Box 11735
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania