We are seeking for an experienced, highly motivated and talented individual to take up the position of Head of Human Resources, KCB Bank South Sudan, one of the international businesses of the KCB Group Limited. Reporting to the Managing Director this is a key role that sits in the Country Leadership Team. The role will provide overall strategic leadership for the Human Resources Function for the Business. In addition the role will be responsible for developing and implementing Human Resources initiatives and programs that will provide strategic engagement, development and retention of human capital and drive a holistic Employee Value Proposition for the business.
- Provide leadership and coordination of the Bank’s Human Resource function by developing and implementing the Bank’s corporate human resource strategy, policies, procedures and programs.
- Manage and implement the Bank’s strategic training and organizational plan in line with the competencies recruited to meet the business strategy while at the same time addressing the professional aspirations of employees.
- Manage staff compensation and benefits, reward and recognition to ensure that bank is able to attract and retain talent.
- Develop and embed performance management processes and discipline to ensure the bank is a high performing organization.
- Drive the preferred organization culture through programs that promote embed values/behaviors and Business Ethics.
- Manage employee relations to build a climate that enhances business delivery through sound industrial relations.
- Evaluate and recommend human resource outsourcing opportunities and identify potential vendors.
- Develop and manage HR annual budgets and perform periodic cost and productivity analysis.
- Ensure enforcement of Risk and Compliance requirements through proactive monitoring and updating of controls, policies, SOPs and SLAs.
- In liaison with the business, develop and implement short and long term business plans for the bank.
The successful applicant should have the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- A University degree from a recognized institution.
- Holder of HR professional Certification.
- Master’s Degree/Degree in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in General HR, 5 of which must be in management in a busy organization.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of end to end – HR functions – Recruitment, Performance management, Employee relations, Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefits.
- Must have sound commercial acumen
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve both operational and strategic issues through a pragmatic and commercially sound approach
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to the organization.
- Demonstrated creativity and analytical ability.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively with a diverse group.
How to Apply:
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, email address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered your application must be received by Feb. 26, 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
JOB REF: KCBSS HR 1