Reporting to The Chief Information Officer, the job holder will be ensure effective, secure network telecommunications infrastructure throughout the KCB business and ensure proper functioning of technology infrastructure; Hardware, Software, Data, Voice networks and channels across the business.
- Provide highly available secure I.T infrastructure in order to optimize technologies.
- To provide leadership to Group Enterprise Services team in terms of motivation, mentoring, talent growth in order to support business in customer service
- Responsible for Server, network and Digital Channels infrastructure across the group
- Develop strategy to meet business service delivery goals through technology
- Planning, designing, implementation and management of information technology infrastructure to support service delivery throughout business outlets within approved budget
- Setup of policy, standards and procedures as part of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) Governance and Management Framework and ensure compliance
- Develop partnership with service providers to reduce Total Cost of Ownership
- Periodic review of available and new technologies in line with best industry practice to support business growth
- Planning, implementation and management of value added services, e.g. voice, data, channels, software and hardware.
- Enforce adherence to ICT Governance and Management Framework
Position Qualifications & Experience:
For the above position, the successful applicant should have:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field from an institution recognized by Commission for University Education
- Professional Qualifications in I.T Governance is required
- Possession of a postgraduate degree or professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a busy IT environment with include:
- 3 years experience with IT banking systems
- 3 years experience in IT Projects
- 3 years experience with Banking channels
- 3 years experience in Networking
- 3 years experience in Infrastructure Support
- Demonstrate excellent Planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven Track record in delivering results
The above position is demanding for which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered your application must be received by Feb. 26, 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
JOB REF: IT 12/2015