International Jobs in Tanzania at Pact Tanzania Feb 2016
Pact Tanzania is a field office of "Pact an international
non-governmental and non-profit making organization with its
headquarters in Washington DC. Pact Tanzania exists to build local
capacity to enable systematic solutions that allow those who are poor
and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy and enjoy the
benefit nature provides. For efficient execution of its duties, Pact
Tanzania is looking for enthusiastic, creative, energetic individuals to
Referrals and Linkages Coordinator positions:
Referrals and Linkages Coordinator- To be based in
Mwanza, Mbeya and Mtwara
Title: Referrals and Linkages Coordinators (3)
Reporting to: Zonal Managers
The Referrals and Linkages Coordinators will play a pivotal role in
developing and ensuring functional bi-directional referral systems
between communities, clinical services, and social service providers.
Overall performance of the Referrals and Linkages
Coordinators will be based on the extent to which all bi-directional
referral systems are functioning. Proficiency in dealing with M&E is
essential, as is familiarity referral systems. The position of
Referrals and Linkages
Coordinators requires a high degree of integrity, professionalism,
flexibility and perseverance, as well as the ability to anticipate,
identify and resolve problems in the field.
The Referrals and Linkages Coordinators must develop a close working
relationship with the subgantees. The coordinators will be responsible
• Ensure functional bi-directional referral systems in respective zones;
• Oversee implementation of the system;
• Monitor success of the referral systems, and provide support to troubleshoot and problem-solve as needed;
• Conduct technical assistance and mentoring with partner, empowerment
workers, and health facility staff on bi-directional referral system and
• Coordinate with HIV Testing and Counseling providers on community outreach schedules;
• Coordinate quarterly district level quality improvement meetings with
relevant bi-directional referrals stakeholders take place;
• Coordinate with the M&E team to ensure all bi-directional
referrals data are accurate and produced weekly; use data for
decision-making and ensure partners are using data to conduct needed
follow-up for systematic follow up of cases of incomplete referrals;
• Report on referral systems on a monthly basis on key performance indicators on a monthly basis;
• Ensure that program information is accurately and promptly communicated from and to the field;
• Ensure that a spirit of motivated teamwork and open communication is maintained throughout the project sites;
• Other tasks as needed.
• Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in one of the Social Sciences; public health studies an advantage.
• Strong M&E skills and experience in strategic information
• At least five years' experience in a field position with an
organization in public health or OVC programming; experience in
developing and managing referral systems preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in
Kiswahili and English, including report writing.
• Excellent training skills in working with adult learners, particularly
at the community level; experience in an appreciative approach a plus.
• Able and willing to work flexible hours as needed and without constant or close supervision.
• Demonstrated leadership and team-building skills.
If you believe you are the ideal person we are looking for, submit your
application letter describing why you are the right candidate for this
position and curriculum vitae detailing your experience with three
referees through humanresourcesTZ@pactworld.org
Closing date for applications: 12th February, 2016 (only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)