Job Duties and Tasks for: "Real Estate Broker"
Job position: Real Estate Agents (brokers) (3)
Job site: Dar es Salaam.
SELEKT is a Real Estate company in Dar es Salaam that aims to provide full range of Real Estate brokerage service to the high values properties this will include listing, letting, leasing and buying. SELEKT is a new company and is looking to recruit hardworking, committed and innovative real estate agents who are eager to add value to the real estate world.
1. Generate lists of properties for sale, their locations and descriptions, and that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
2. Obtain agreements from property owners to place properties for sale with Selekt estate Agents.
3. Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking
4. Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
5. Give buyers physical as well as virtual tours of properties in which they are interested, using computers.
6. Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details, and during the closing of sales.
7. Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
8. Monitor fulfillment of purchase contract terms to ensure that they are handled in a timely manner Sell for a fee, real estate owned by others.
9. Appraise property values, assessing income potential when relevant.
10. Rent properties or manage rental properties
11. Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
12. Maintain knowledge of real estate law, building and tax laws, income tax regulations, types of available mortgages, financing options and government programs and growth possibilities of the area where a property is located.
1. BA in business, management, sales and marketing
2. Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
3. Experience as a real estate broker is essential.
4. Excellent written and oral English and Kiswahili skills.
5. Demonstrated self-management (i.e. motivation, dealing with pressure, adaptability).
6. Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail, Internet).
7. Energetic, work aggressive and innovative, new graduates in sales and marketing or property management are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
If you feel you are the right candidate, apply in confidence, sending your up-to-date CV with three contactable professional references, covering letter. Applications which do NOT include ALL of this information will NOT be considered. The application should be emailed to email@example.com