Mkombozi Commercial Bank Pie is one of the Commercial banks licensed bythe Bonk of
Tanzania to do banking business in Tanzania. The bank hos its head office located in Dor es Saloom on plor number 40 Mansfield behind St. Joseph's cathedral. Currently the bank hos six branches three in Dor es Saloom and three in upcountry regions namely Mwonzo, Moshi and Bukobo The bank is in the process of recruiting on ideal person to manage its human resource unit at its head office
VACANCY: HUMAN RESOUSES MANAGER
REPORTING TO: THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
JOB DESCRIPTION: To monoge ofl human resources issues ot the bank particularly to do the following specific functions namely·
• Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues, contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to orgonizolion
strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with the bank's organizational objectives.
• Implements human resources strategies by establishing o unit accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits. training and development, records management. safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and compliance in obar relations.
• Manages human resources operations by recruiting selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality and customer-service strategies; designing systems, accumulating resources; resolving problems; and implementing changes
• Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and vononces; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans, measuring and analyzing results, initialing corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
• Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing informohon and applications.
• Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing
• Col""plres wi"' legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence lo requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances the unit and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to odd value to job accomplishments.
• Pion, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating lo employment, compensation, lobar relations, and employee relations.
• Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs.
• Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers. performance appraisals, and absenteeism rotes.
• Analyze statistical data and reports lo identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies ond practices
• Pion, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or lobar relations activities of on organization.
• Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
• Maintains a pay pion by conducting periodic pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay
actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee worlc results by training managers to coach ond discipline employees; scheduling monogemenl conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counsefjng employees and supervisors.
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends, recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims, obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts, designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system;
keeping past and current records.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed .
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
• Must have a degree in Human Resources Management or its equivalent; Master degree in Human Resource Management shall be added advantage
• Must have worked in the same capacity for a period of not less than three years
• Must have ability to manage staff
MODE OF APPLICATION:
SOURCE::: Mkaguzi Blog
Suitable applicants are invited to submit their application letters indicating the position to the Chief Executive Officer of Mkombozi Commercial Bank Pie P.O. Box 38448, Dar es Salaam or submit physically to the bank's head office located at plot number 40 Mansfield
Street, behind St. Joseph's cathedral. All applications must have three unrelated referees. The deadline to receive applications is 22nd January, 2016