MEDICAL OFFICEROUR VISION: CHILDREN BY CHOICE, NOT CHANCE
Marie Stopes Tanzania (MST) is a marketing-focused, results-oriented social enterprise, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide family planning, reproductive and sexual healthcare and allied services. MST is a member of the Marie Stopes International (MSI) Global Partnership, which operates in over 45 countries worldwide. MST’s goal is to improve quality of life in Tanzania by dramatically improving access to and use of family planning and other reproductive health services.
We are looking for dynamic individuals to join our highly motivated team in the following roles;
Assist the in development, coordination and implementation of Hospital plan, strategies and program according to strategic plan. Supervise provision of quality reproductive health and general health care services.
• Promote effective and efficient delivery of quality Reproductive and general health care services at the Hospital
• Responding to medical/health problems presented by patients including history taking, diagnosis, investigation, treatment and referral as appropriate;
• Maintaining confidentiality and impartiality, comfort and safety of clients
• Conduct procedures as appropriate Caesarian Section, normal delivery and other simple procedures
• Oversee administrative tasks while on duty
• Provide training and supervision for clinical officers and Assistant Medical Officers
• Keep records and provide accurate and timely reports as required;
• Ensure clinical protocols and standards are adhered to as per MOH/MSI and professional ethics standards;
• Remain up to date with medical developments, new drugs, treatments and medications
• Undertake any other assignments given from time to time by Supervisor or management for smooth running of the Hospital;
• Follow Marie Stopes policies and procedures
• Follow up Marie Stopes \International protocol on delivery of service
• Holder of Degree in Medicine
• Registered with Medical Council of Tanganyika.
• 2 years’ experience in clinical work
• Working knowledge of computers and basic programs
If you feel that you are able to meet the requirements and you are motivated enough to be part of the team, please send your applications including a cover letter detailing your suitability and why you are interested in this post to the address below.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Marie Stopes Tanzania
11 Kinyonga Street
P. O. Box 7072, Dar Es Salaam.