Driver (x 4)Good Neighbors is an international, non-profit humanitarian organization that plans
, implements, and raises funds for the provision of services in child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief projects. Good Neighbors International strives to improve lives, especially children lives through education, food, shelter, community development, medical care, advocacy and emergency relief since its establishment in 1991.
Good Neighbors is looking for dynamic individuals to join our highly motivated team in the following roles;
SOURCE::: Mkaguzi Blog
Driver (4 POSTS)
Reports to: Administration Manager
Location: Dar es Salaam
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide transport support as may be required to perform office duties.
• Responsible for day to day maintenance of office vehicles.
• Perform minor repairs and vehicle inspection before, during and after any trip.
• Follow GNTZ Travel and transport regulations.
• Liaise and coordinating with land transportation authority on matters related to all vehicles registration.
• Report all accidents to the authority and ensure immediate actions required are taken.
• Fulfills special requests of the office by delivering or picking up items as directed.
• Any other tasks assigned.
• Completion of form four-level with class C driving license
• Drivers Instructors Certification is an added advantage
• At least 3 years of work experience as a driver
• Must be fluent in English and Swahili (verbal and written)
• Must have clean driving history
• Willingness to work beyond the call of duty
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:SOURCE::: Mkaguzi Blog
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CVs and application letter ONLY
• For driver applicants please send your application through the following address:
Human Resource Officer
Good Neighbors Tanzania
P.O Box 33104
Dar es Salaam
• For more information, visit our website