St. Constantine’s International Schoolwishes to employ a full time nurse who is required to carry out the following:
· to provide on-site medical care for both day students as well as full-time boarders, in liaison with the School Doctor.
· to treat and advise staff with common and minor ailments, in liaison with the School Doctor.
· to administer medicines as necessary and coordinate further care with hospitals.
· to co-ordinate and manage the medical room and sick-bay area.
· to revise, develop, implement and monitor school policies on healthcare.
· to ensure full and holistic health care provision for boarding students.
· to have an understanding of public health theory and research, as well as expertise in areas including child and adolescent mental health, nutrition and sexual health.
The School Nurse is required to have a sound general nursing background whilst experience in trauma and accident care is essential.
The School Nurse should haveexcellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.This nurse is required Monday – Friday (day time only) and on some weekends for sports fixtures. A competitive salary is offered.
Please send a letter of application together with a full CV with names and contact details of three referees to: Human Resources Director, Mrs J Mmari.
Closing date for applications : Friday 12 February 2016 at 16h00.