The CompanyPwC helps organisations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Our internship provides high competence to undergraduates who have completed second year of studies from a recognised institution of higher education. This program will allow students to gain practical work experience and life at PwC. Join us and get a chance to work with experienced professionals to develop skills and qualities that will give a competitive edge in your future career
Roles & Responsibilities
- Internship programme in Assurance Line of Service for less complex roles and responsibilities in client assignments and practice management roles e.g. research and proposals
- Completeness of information and documentation
- Perform tasks related to the specific assignments by demonstrating a level of scepticism and accuracy
- Client liaison – To be the client liaison with the lower level management at the clients as the initial and on-the-ground contact to enable one get and extract the information required from the client
- Support team members on client assignment by demonstrating an understanding of team roles on assignments
RequirementsTo qualify as an intern, a student must:
- Have completed second year of studies from a recognized institutions of higher learning or
- CPA or ACCA student attempting the final professional qualification papers, or
- Student attempting CISA exams.