HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
Location: Dar es Salaam
A reputable organisation in Dar es Salaam is looking for a Human Resources Officer to perform various interventions with managers and employees in accordance with best Human Resource Management (HRM) practices.
· Assist managers and employees to understand and implement HR policies;
· Ensure compliance with HR policies, practices and standards;
· Lead and support the recruitment and selection process
· Ensure compliance with Tanzania labour laws and statutory regulations;
· Ensure compliance with OSHA and CMA
· Assist in negotiating with employees and their representatives on issues relating to working conditions and disciplinary actions;
· Offer coaching and advice in all matters relating to HR.
· Preparing job advertisements/postings;
· Short listing, interviewing candidates and recommending selection;
· Proper maintenance of employee records;
· Managing disciplinary actions accordingly.
Work Experience / Skills:
· Human Resources/ Administration Degree;
· At least One years of relevant experience;
· Experience in dealing with labour disputes;
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili
· Excellent problem solving skills.
Please submit your curriculum vitae via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Closing date for Applications is 11/01/2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted