Logistic ExecutiveKey Responsibilities:
• Coordination and monitoring of clearing forwarding agent .
• Ensure the timely delivery of vehicles to bonded warehouses including freight and logistics management and importation.
• Analyze, monitor in-bond and ex-bond movement of vehicles /spares/Machines.
• Manage inventory levels in all warehouses and maximize inventory efficiency.
• Conduct periodic field visits to warehouses to audit inventory and ensure optimal procedures are in place
• Continually review and optimize all logistics processes.
• Create logistic procedure manuals to aid in the training and induction of staff members
• Conduct regular stock take in Coordination with PDI team.
• Coordination with insurance co for transit claims.
• Arranging transportation of vehicles .
• Must have good experience with TRA system and process.
• Understanding of TANCIS system
• Experience of clearing vehicles/spares
• Previous experience of handling bond operation will be highly preferred .
• Previous work experience with TRA will be preferred .
Diploma in port /custom clearance .
Relevant years of Experience: Between 4-6 yrs of experience (overall)
Competencies: Relationship management, Monitoring & Controlling.
Please send your CV through firstname.lastname@example.org