YETU Mcrofinance PLC with branches in Mbagala and Mzizima in Dar es salaam, Mngeta in Morogoro and three agencies namely Zanzibar, Kilwa and Ifakara seeks to recruit suitable candidates for the following positions
1. BRANCH MANAGERS (2 POSTS)
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• University graduate preferably in Banking/Business/Management;
• Professional qualification e.g. Institute of Bankers accreditation would be desirable
• 4 years minimum experience in a managerial position in a commercial bank/microfinance;
• Experience at bank branch management level would be desirable
• Strong evaluation, communication and-reporting-skills
• Able to provide advice and cause /effect evaluation to support business decision making
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• To oversee the entire branch.
• To lead, motivate and encourage credit team to effective implement their duties and meet set targets.
• Focus on expansion, looking for new businesses.
• Settle disputes and maintain good customer relationships.
• Implementation of proactive market plans and business development programs that will optimize the customer needs.
• Ensuring at all time branch system and processes are working including network, generators Security systems, computers and other assets.
• To monitor the administrative activities to ensure the branch is running smoothly.
• Plan and Monitor portfolio growth, quality and outreach as per Branch targets.
• To compile, Analyze and provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to the Head Office as per Branch reporting requirements.
• Monitor and implement staff adherence to policies and procedures in line with the credit, savings and Human Resource Manuals.
• Identify, assess, monitor and respond to customer concerns through use of the Standard customer care survey tools.
• To plan, Monitor and implement the disbursement processes as per set disbursement standards mainly focusing on quick service delivery and efficiency.
• Ensuring that all branch assets are undertaken efficiently
• Ensure that all data and transactions are maintained in the system.
• Evaluate performance of credit officers
• Conduct regular visit to communities and centers and supervise clients records to tally with system records
• Understand Company policies and procedures communicate to staff and ensure adherence.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All letters of application accompanied with relevant copies of certificates, CV, and at least three referees addressed to the undersigned to reach her not later than 10th July, 2015.
Human Resource Officer,
YETU Microfinance PLC,
DAR ES SALAAM.