Home / Uncategories / MARKETING OFFICER - Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania (SAT)
MARKETING OFFICER - Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania (SAT)
SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE TANZANIA (SAT)
Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania (SAT) is a grassroots organization with registration number SA.17581. SAT works closely with small scale farmers on organic farming and stakeholders like universities, companies and governmental extension officers are directly involved in activities that are carried out by SAT. This holistic approach establishes an
Innovation Platform/where' dissemination, research, application and networking build the main pillars.
We are looking for an ambitious, experienced and driven person to join our dynamic team at SAT.
JOB TITLE: MARKETING OFFICER
Key roles and responsibilities
1. Working with SAT farmer groups and potential buyers to know the demand and supply ranges of organic produce.
2. Interacting with the farmer marketing committees to do the marketing of farm produce.
3. Planning and developing strategies in order to attract buyers and implementing them with farmers in order to increase their profits. .
4. Distribution and advertising for SAT and farmers
5. Will be in charge of marketing produce from SAT farm and farmers in some of the areas.
6. Developing and building the list of clients and customers who would be loyal and frequent.
7. Develop session plans and training materials on organic agriculture
8. Performing any other duties related to his/her work as assigned by his/her manager.
1. Degree in Sales and marketing, Business Administration, Agricultural economics and Agribusiness or a related field.
2. Knowledge and experience in linking farmers to markets is an added advantage
3. Minimum 5 years experience working in the marketing sector specifically organizing farmers in production groups, value chain development, contract farming and linking farmers to markets.
To be based in Morogoro at SAT offices.
All applications should be sent in hard copy and soft copy (via email)on the address below. CV including current contacts of three references (one of whom should be the immediate employer), copies of relevant certificates, transcripts and testimonials and current and expected remuneration all to be submitted before 12.00 noon 15th July 2015 to:
Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania (SAT)
P.O. Box 6369, Morogoro
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Source; Mwananchi 30th June 2015
Sales & Marketing
Ngo, Community/Social Development /legal
Degree in Sales and marketing, Business Administration, Agricultural economics and Agribusiness or a related field.