THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
PUBLIC SERVICE MANAGEMENT
ANNOUNCEMENT OF MASTERS SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AT BINARY UNIVERSITY IN MALAYSIA FOR 2015.
Applications are hereby invited from qualified Government Officials to apply for the Masters Scholarship Opportunities at Binary University in Malaysia in four programs namely; Master of Business Administration (MBA), Masters of Science in Information Technology Management, Msc. By Research in Entrepreneurship and Msc in Accounts and Finance.
The academic year for the Masters’ programmes will commence in October, 2015. It is also directed that all scholarship recipient must take part in at least extracurricular activity in each semester.
The Scholarship Recipient must have:
• A GPA of 3.5 by the start of the program and maintain a main GPA of 3.25 every semester during the period of the program,
• Age of not more than 35 years ,
• Not less than 3 years working experience in the relevant field,
• Ready to return home after the program and serve the nation per field of study,
• In a good health and free from infectious disease.
• The scholarships are offered in the form of full tuition fee (11,000
USD) only and other expenses like Visa processing, accommodation, medical insurance, food and ticket to and from Malaysia will be incurred by the student.
• Subsistence cost (food and accommodation) is approximated to be 500 US$ per student per month. The maximum period of study is
18 months (18 * 500USD = 9,000USD) Submission:
The nominated candidate should submit CVs and copies of academic certificates to the Division of Human Resource Development Room No. 017, Ground Floor with the formal letter of introduction from the employer.
• The deadline for application is before July 2, 2015.
For more information, kindly contact thePresident’s Office, Public
Service Management to the underneath address:-
Public Service Management,
8 Kivukoni Road,
DAR ES SALAAM
Att: Division of Human Resource Development