DTB (Diamond Trust Bank)
Established 7 years ago as a finance bank house, Diamond Trust Bank has today grown into a leading commercial bank offering a wide spectrum of banking services. Through its affiliation in Uganda , Kenya and Burundi, DTB has a regional presence which none of the peer banks can boast of, DTB Tanzania is consistently ranked amongst the most successful banks in the country with profit before tax increasing at a CAGR of 32% over last 6years
With 25 operational branches in Tanzania, DTB is now looking for capable and qualified individuals to fill in the following positions:-
Branch Manager (DSM and upcountry)
Reporting to Head - Retail Banking, The Branch Managers main responsibility is to achieve the business targets, to provide first class customer service and management of the branch in aIL areas of the business in order to enhance profitable operations of the Branch.
• Manage the operations and support activities at the branch; including guiding, supporting, motivating and supervising the staff to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in all areas of branch operations.
• Meet all business targets of the Branch on Deposits, Credits, Profit and other banking products.
• Effective customer service through prompt and timely quality service.
• Ensure proper funds management and custody.
• Ensure that checks and controls are done on a regular basis to minimize operational lapses likely to compromise bank's business.
• Monitor the status of credit applications and submit to the Head Office to ensure that customers are served without delay.
Bachelor's degree in Banking, Accounting or Finance and or related professional qualifications.
Experience & competencies required
• 5 to 10 years minimum experience in a managerial position (in a bank) and at least 2years experience as a branch manager will be an added advantage.
• Lending knowledge will be an added advantage.
• Independent and logical thinker, yet an achiever and implementer
• Demonstrated leadership and supervisory skills.
• Strong evaluation, communication, presentation and reporting skills.
If you meet the above requirements email:
Covering letter clearly indicating the position
• The subject of the email and application letter clearly
• Indicating the position.
• Your Curriculum vitae with copies of Form IV, Form VI and
• Bachelor/Master Degree Certificates.
The application must be sent digitally only through APPLY NOW below before 31st March 2016.
Applications not following the above specifications will not be considered.
DIAMOND TRUST BANK TANZANIA LIMITED
901 Harbor view Towers, Samora Avenue, P.O. Box 115,
Dar Es Salaam,
Fax: + 255 22 2124244